The ultimate no-cook summer meal, these stuffed avocados are refreshing and light but also deliciously satisfying. Round out the meal with a salad on the side.
- 1 cup shredded or chopped roasted chicken (rotisserie chicken is a great option here)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped radish
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, fresh or thawed if frozen
- 1 Tbs. fresh lime juice; more as needed
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and drizzled with lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Mexican crema, for drizzling
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, radish, cheese, and corn. Toss with the lime juice, oil, and cumin. Season to taste with more lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- To serve, divide the chicken mixture among the avocado halves, mounding it into the wells of each avocado. you will fit about 1/2 cup of filling per avocado half. Sprinkle with the cilantro, and drizzle with the crema.
|Section 1: Introduction to Marketing|
|Getting Started with Marketing||FREE||00:12:00|
|Do’s of Marketing||00:10:00|
|Dont’s of Marketing||00:20:00|
|Section 2: Marketing Management Theory|
|Marketing customer orientation||00:30:00|
|Section 3: Practicality|
No Reviews found for this course.